Thursday, May 14, 2009

Paying for Procrastination

Good news, bad news

The good news is that I just got a request to do an "on-site" BER seminar in early August.

The bad news is that I just got a request to do an "on-site" BER seminar in early August.

So, I did actually spend a good chunk of yesterday working on my "Conversation" seminar handbook. I was feeling optimistic that I could finish up the handbook and have it in by July. Then BER would have adequate time to print the new handbooks for an already scheduled "Conversation" seminar in mid-August. I'd still have plenty of time to make the necessary changes to the Power Point and "script" for "Conversation" and revise the "Differentiation" handbook during July and August. No sweat!

So, today I get the new on-site request. Cool! Except it's for the "Differentiation" seminar! This is the one that needs the most work...and I won't have August to work on it!

So, I'm paying for procrastination and will now go to the basement work area to repent for my sins.

By the way, the AUGUST on-site seminars are in El Paso and Atlanta! They couldn't schedule those in January???

No comments:

Post a Comment